Recipe by Jason M.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5fix. Great dish for breakfast or brunch.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 12 small eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups spinach
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet and place on a medium heat, saute spinach for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Take potatoes and divide evenly into muffin tin with 12 compartments and press to form a "cup" the same shape of the muffin tin.
- Remove spinach from skillet and place evenly among the potato "cups".
- Crack and egg into each "cup", being careful not to get any shell inches.
- Grate Parmesan cheese and spread evenly on the eggs. Cook for 20 minutes.