- 2 1⁄4 cups frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hashbrowns, onions, egg, flour, dill weed, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop 1/2 cup of potato mixture in hot skillet and flatten into a pancake shape with spatula.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown,turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on second side.
- Continue with remaining potato mixture.
- Serve pancakes with a dollop of sour cream.