Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from "Ore Ida" frozen potato products. They are very good!
Make and share this Breakfast Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix hashbrowns, onions, egg, flour, dill weed, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop 1/2 cup of potato mixture in hot skillet and flatten into a pancake shape with spatula.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown,turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on second side.
- Continue with remaining potato mixture.
- Serve pancakes with a dollop of sour cream.