Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe came from "Ore Ida" frozen potato products. They are very good!
Make and share this Breakfast Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix hashbrowns, onions, egg, flour, dill weed, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop 1/2 cup of potato mixture in hot skillet and flatten into a pancake shape with spatula.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown,turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on second side.
- Continue with remaining potato mixture.
- Serve pancakes with a dollop of sour cream.
I followed this recipe exactly and my family and I loved it! I did shred my own potatoes after par boiling them, though. Super easy and super delicious!