- 1 lb bulk sausage, browned and drained
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- diced tomato
- sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sausage and 1 1/2 cups cheese and spread in the bottom of a pie plate or a 9" x 9" casserole dish.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the meat mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and mushrooms over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20-30 minutes.