1/2 Photos of Breakfast Pizza Skillet
From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Add potatoes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat for 18 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- 3Stir in mushrooms.
- 4Beat in eggs; pour over the potato mixture.
- 5Arrange tomato slices on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are completely set (do not stir).
- 7Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 218.2 mg
- Sodium 854.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g