From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Breakfast Pizza Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Add potatoes, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 18 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Beat in eggs; pour over the potato mixture.
- Arrange tomato slices on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are completely set (do not stir).
- Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Quite tasty, very filling, must do this again!