Prep 1 hr 19 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready,Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A sausage and egg pizza perfect for breakfast.
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb ground pork sausage
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large red potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 8 ounces pizza cheese
- 1.Combine yeast, honey, and warm water and let rest 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together flour, oil, and salt in a large bowl.
- 2. Add water mixture into flour mix and mix together. Knead dough for 5 minutes until smooth. Place under damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour. Heat a pizza stone in oven at 475 degrees.
- 3. Cook pork sausage over medium-high heat until done. Remove from stove and let drain on a paper towel.
- 4. Melt butter in a frying pan. Beat eggs, half & half, and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, and chives together. Pour into butter coated pan and scramble.
- 5. Dice potato into 1/4 inch sized cubes. Coat with 1/8 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing and fry in vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes, or until a light golden brown. Season with salt.
- 6. Roll out dough into a 12" circle. Place on pizza peel. Spread remaining Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing in place of pizza sauce. Spread cooked sausage, scrambled eggs, and potatoes evenly over dough. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 7. Carefully slide prepared pizza off of the pizza peel onto the heated baking stone and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8. Remove from oven, cut, and serve. Enjoy.
Good stuff. Will have to make this one again.
Finally a breakfast pizza that don't taste like a salt lick! It was so good and my kids loved it! And I am sure it is much better for them,
A VERY good pizza. GREAT!!! The honey in the dough is a nice touch. Love the half & half in the eggs. No ingredient goes un-savored. And it doesn't take that long to make if you discount dough rise time / processing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.