Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just like an omlette, but better!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten (5 large)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
- Spread rolls onto a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan; firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Combine eggs, bacon and cheese. Pour over crust. Bake at 375'F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cut like pizza and serve. NOTE: you can use regular pizza dough.
- A family oriented website http://home.sprynet.com/~jmjohnsn Seasonal Page Topic - Fall Foliage.
I had some leftover pre-made pizza crusts so made this for DD and I for brekky but didn't mix it all as I was worried about it dripping off the bases. I spread the bacon & cheese over and made a well to crack the egg into on each one..very nice for something different!
My family really enjoyed this recipe. I crumbled some Bob Evans savory sage sausage and browned it in a pan. In addition, I also added chopped red bell pepper and green onion along with shredded Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese-which was sprinkled on the crust with the sausage. I baked mine in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and lightly sprayed it with oil before placing the crescent roll in, which was very helpful. This is a fun, tasty recipe- thank you for sharing.
I added some ham, chopped onion, mushrooms and bell pepper. I also used an Italian cheese blend in addition to the cheddar and sprinkled some sweet basil, oregano and parsley on top. I made one with whisked eggs and one with whole eggs (an over easy egg pizza) and they were both great, thanks!