1/1 Photo of Breakfast Pizza II
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Just like an omlette, but better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread rolls onto a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan; firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 2Combine eggs, bacon and cheese. Pour over crust. Bake at 375'F for 12-15 minutes.
- 3Cut like pizza and serve. NOTE: you can use regular pizza dough.
- 4A family oriented website http://home.sprynet.com/~jmjohnsn Seasonal Page Topic - Fall Foliage.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza II
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.8
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 276.1 mg
- Sodium 991.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.3 g