- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten (5 large)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread rolls onto a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan; firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Combine eggs, bacon and cheese. Pour over crust. Bake at 375'F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cut like pizza and serve. NOTE: you can use regular pizza dough.
- A family oriented website http://home.sprynet.com/~jmjohnsn Seasonal Page Topic - Fall Foliage.