deb k's Note:
I love breakfast casseroles, but this is one of my favorites. Add some steamed asparagus and maybe a garlic grits casserole and you have a wonderful breakfast for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and saute onion until soft.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- 3Unfold pastry and press into 11x17 jelly roll pan.
- 4Distribute onions and prosiutto/bacon over pastry.
- 5Carefully crack eggs on top of onions and meat, sprinkle with parmesean and pepper.
- 6Bake on lower shelf of oven 20-25 min or until pastry is puffed and eggs are set.
- 7Remove from oven, sprinkley with parsley and allow to cool for 5 min before serving.
- 8(Can also add grated cheddar or swiss on top before putting into oven.).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 231.6 mg
- Sodium 381.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g