Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
New take on breakfast
Make and share this Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Brown the sausage, saving the drippings.
- Set the sausage aside and add butter to the drippings to melt.
- Add the flour and salt and pepper to the butter and cook for about a minute.
- Add milk and stir until thick and bubbly. Set aside.
- Scramble eggs with onions and green pepper until soft set.
- Assemble pizzas with gravy on the bottom, then sausage, then eggs, then cheese.
- Cook for 12 minutes.