- 6 1⁄2 ounces pizza crust mix
- 4 pieces low-fat breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare crust according to box on the crust.
- Put 1 cup of cheese on pizza spread all over
- Add ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Put breakfast links on a cutting board and chop fine in till crumbled then put on pizza.
- Put hash browns on pizza spread evenly.
- Put 1 cup of shredded cheese over all the pizza.
- Put in oven cook for 25 minutes.