Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Really more like a quiche, than a pizza. My family likes it.
Top Review by J e l i s a
Just made this for brunch and it was a hit. I used fresh russett potatoes and cooked before adding to baking dish. I think I will add onions to the potatoes next time for an added zing. Very good and easy dish, thanks :-)
- 1 lb regular bulk sausage or 1 lb spicy bulk sausage
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen shredded hash browns, potatoes thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown sausage; drain.
- Spoon into an ungreased 10 inch pie pan.
- Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.