My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 1/2 ounces pizza dough, mix
- 4 pieces low-fat breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 slices fat-free turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 6 whole egg whites, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- 3Sprinkle sausage and bacon over crust.
- 4Then, sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- 5Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- 6Pour over potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 341.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat breakfast sausage
fat-free turkey bacon
fat-free cheddar cheese