Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 6 1⁄2 ounces pizza dough, mix
- 4 pieces low-fat breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 slices fat-free turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 6 whole egg whites, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat 375 degrees.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Sprinkle sausage and bacon over crust.
- Then, sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour over potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.