Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cinnamon goodness with every bite ;)
- 1 storebought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the pizza dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Transfer the pizza dough to the lined baking sheet and brush the dough with the melted butter. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Cinnamon-Sugar and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool the pizza crust on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the cheese, cream, lemon juice, and zest.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Top with mixed berries and sprinkle with the remaining Cinnamon-Sugar. Slice like a pizza and serve.
This was absolutely delicious! We made this for Christmas breakfast wtih fresh blackberries on top and it really was a treat!
This is a delicious recipe. I would call it more of a dessert pizza than a breakfast pizza, although we did have it for breakfast with coffee. Thanks for a great recipe! We've made it several times. This is a five star recipe.