Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another easy thing to make on a weekend morning that is a sure hit.
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces shredded pizza cheese
- 1 large Boboli pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet cook ham, onion, and pepper over medium heat.
- Add eggs.
- Cook until eggs are almost set (but still slightly runny).
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1/2 of the mozzarella and 1/4 of the cheddar; mix well.
- Pour mixture into Bobali shell.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are firm.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes before serving.
This was so yummy. I added about 6 strips cooked, crumbled bacon to the egg mixture. Seasoned the eggs with some salt and pepper. This was so easy and turned out a wonderful breakfast pizza. Thanks jesse.
Very easy, very good. My family loves it and it is easy to prepare for pop-in guests.
Very good! Made 2 and doubled the egg mixture. Will make again!