Recipe by cookiedog
Great for a weekend brunch. Adapted from Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast of Alabama. (The original recipe called for 6 eggs with 1/4 cup milk.)
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2 cups hash browns
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups mexican cheese (4 cheese blend)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet cook sausage and drain.
- Separate crescent rolls and spread in a pizza pan with a rim, and seal the edges.
- Spoon the sausage over dough and sprinkle hash browns over it.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk and pour over mixture on pizza pan.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese on top, followed by Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.