1/3 Photos of Breakfast Pizza
Sandra :-)'s Note:
This recipe came from our church cookbook and a dear friend of mine. It's easy to make & the kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate dough and press to form a round crust on a 12" pizza pan.
- 3Crimp edges with fingers to form a rim.
- 4Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat until borwn; crubmle and drain.
- 5Top prepared dough with sausage, potates and cheese.
- 6Combine milk, salt, pepper andegg substitute, stirring iwth a whisk.
- 7Pour over sausage; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake 25 minute or until crust is brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 606.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls