This recipe came from our church cookbook and a dear friend of mine. It's easy to make & the kids love it!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough and press to form a round crust on a 12" pizza pan.
- Crimp edges with fingers to form a rim.
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat until borwn; crubmle and drain.
- Top prepared dough with sausage, potates and cheese.
- Combine milk, salt, pepper andegg substitute, stirring iwth a whisk.
- Pour over sausage; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minute or until crust is brown.