Recipe by Sandra :-)
This recipe came from our church cookbook and a dear friend of mine. It's easy to make & the kids love it!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is good! Made with pork sausage but otherwise followed the recipe as is. Made for Christmas Eve breakfast with the family and it hit the spot. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y! ~2010.
- 8 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 12 ounces turkey sausage
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough and press to form a round crust on a 12" pizza pan.
- Crimp edges with fingers to form a rim.
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat until borwn; crubmle and drain.
- Top prepared dough with sausage, potates and cheese.
- Combine milk, salt, pepper andegg substitute, stirring iwth a whisk.
- Pour over sausage; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minute or until crust is brown.