An easy and yummy breakfast. Can be made in a camp box oven.
Make and share this Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain. Set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls and press into a greased 12-15 inch pizza pan with sides (put points toward center).
- Seal seams to form a solid crust.
- Par bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Spoon sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle hash browns and cheese over crust.
- Combine eggs, milk ,salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20-30 minutes.