Recipe by Kit_Kat
An easy and yummy breakfast. Can be made in a camp box oven.
Top Review by DuChick
This was delicious! I halved the ingredients for just 2 of us and it all fit perfectly into a large pie plate. I cut calories and fat by using the reduced fat crescents and cheese, plus used some turkey sausage. It was very filling and we still have some left for tomorrow morning! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain. Set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls and press into a greased 12-15 inch pizza pan with sides (put points toward center).
- Seal seams to form a solid crust.
- Par bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Spoon sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle hash browns and cheese over crust.
- Combine eggs, milk ,salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20-30 minutes.