Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and yummy breakfast. Can be made in a camp box oven.
Make and share this Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain. Set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls and press into a greased 12-15 inch pizza pan with sides (put points toward center).
- Seal seams to form a solid crust.
- Par bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Spoon sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle hash browns and cheese over crust.
- Combine eggs, milk ,salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20-30 minutes.
This was delicious! I halved the ingredients for just 2 of us and it all fit perfectly into a large pie plate. I cut calories and fat by using the reduced fat crescents and cheese, plus used some turkey sausage. It was very filling and we still have some left for tomorrow morning! Thanks for sharing!
Made for Spring PAC 2008. My youngest loves the schools breakfast pizza so I thought I would give this a try. I followed the recipe as written other then I used more cheese. He loved this and so did I. He told me I could make this for him any morning. Will be making again.
So glad that you shared this recipe Kit Kat because this is the right combination for my family. We too always use 2 packages of crescent rolls and par-bake - which makes it more like pizza than quiche (the kids can eat it by hand). For the grownups I sometimes toss some green pepper onto one corner. Perfect and family-pleasing. Thanks for sharing :)