- 13 7⁄8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb bob evans original recipe roll of pork sausage
- 8 ounces pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Unroll dough and press into a greased 9x13" pan, covering bottom of pan and 2" up sides of dish.
- Crumble and cook sausage and mushrooms in medium skillet until browned. Drain well on paper towels. Spread sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes over crust. Top with shredded cheese.
- In small bowl whisk eggs until well combined. Pour over pizza dough. Bake 13-15 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is brown.