Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite when we have breakfast for dinner.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 crescent roll dough, uncooked Pillsbury type
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup hash brown, thawed
- Cook sausage until brown; drain.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto 12x8 pan, ungreased.
- Cover crescent rolls with hashbrowns.
- Press rolls together to form a crust.
- Spoon on sausage and cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over pizza.
- Bake 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is beyond awesome!! This is in a class of its own. I made this for the second Pick A Chef Contest 2006 and I am so VERY glad that I did. "Chads Cook" Just out did her self here. This recipe should just get 5 stars for ease of preperation. The taste was out of this world. The combination of ingredients was a taste extroidenaire (I know I mispelled this). If you see this recipe and read this review and you don't make it you need some serious help since it is superb!!
Oh, yummy!! We loved this!! I believe next time, I will try it with cubed ham and maybe some green onions and/or green pepper!! We will eat this on Sunday evenings for supper as well as holiday breakfasts!!