Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Breakfast for dinner...in pizza form!
- 6 1⁄2 ounces pizza crust mix
- 4 pieces low-fat breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup egg white, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Sprinkle sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper. Pour over potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Great! I used whole eggs equaling 1/2 cup, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. There was nothing left after dinner - my kids and DH loved it!
Thanks coconutcream! It had been so many years since I made this I forgot which layer went where. My son asked me to make it this morning cause he missed breakfast pizza. Thankfully I found your recipe! I flatten refrigerator biscuits, do the sausage and hashbrowns, then lightly cook six beaten eggs to put over the hashbrowns, then add the cheese. It was wonderful!! Thank you so much for a blast from the past!!
This is really,really delicious! I used shredded cheddar cheese and regular slightly beaten eggs instead of egg whites and I used a pound of Jimmy Deans sausage cooked and crumbled up. It turned out really good! I shared it with friends and they really enjoyed it too. I know I will be making this recipe again many times. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.