- 6 1⁄2 ounces pizza crust mix
- 4 pieces low-fat breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup egg white, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Sprinkle sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle with hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, salt, and black pepper. Pour over potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.