1/1 Photo of Breakfast Pita Pockets
Balmain Gal's Note:
Tasty bacon, egg and veggies in pita bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large frying pan and add the bacon. Dry fry for 3 or 4 minutes until it starts to brown.
- 2add the tomatoes and mushrooms with the olive oil.
- 3continue to fry until the mushrooms have softened and browned.
- 4Put the pita pockets on to toast.
- 5Meanwhile, add the spinach to the frying pan and cook for one minute.
- 6Add the beaten egg and stir until the egg is cooked.
- 7Season to taste.
- 8Slice open one side of each of the pita breads and spread the inside with a thin layer of sour cream.
- 9Fill the pitas with the egg mixture and enjoy!
- 10It tastes good with some bbq or tomato sauce on the side and also works with some cheddar cheese stirred through the egg mixture just after cooking. It's also good with different veggies, such as capsicum, spring onions or avacado.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Pita Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 335.1 mg
- Sodium 663.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 20.3 g