Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Eat this every Christmas morning for years.
Make and share this Breakfast Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 (8 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- Pour pie filling in the pie crust, top with sausage and cheddar cheese.
- Prepare streusel topping and place on top of other ingredients.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes until crust is golden brown and center is hot.