Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and Tasty
Make and share this Breakfast Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Line the pie shell with 1 cup shredded mozzarella, cover with sausage.
- Top with remaining 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
- In a small bowl beat together the eggs and milk. Pour over the cheese layer. Sprinkle with the chives.
- Bake 325' for approximately 40 minutes or until set. It may be necessary to prick the top layer with a fork to allow the egg to redistribute itself.
- Cool for a few minutes before cutting.
This was one of the biggst hits at my daughter's graduation brunch. People were crazy over it. Easy to make, not too many ingredients and full on flavor. Thanks so much!
DH really enjoyed this pie. I did have to keep a eye on the pie and let it bake alittle longer than I would of thought. I also poked the pie several times with a fork to get the liquid to absorb while baking. I baked it for one hour at 325' I also added some fresh chopped mushrooms that I had on hand. Turned out good! Made Cream Of Mushroom Soup to serve with this. We love this soup as a gravy and DH just gobbled up half the pie with the mushroom soup. :) Thanks for sharing the recipe.