Recipe by Cindee
This is a great recipe especially when you have a crowd to cook for.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
This was an absolute hit with my family tonight for dinner !! It was super easy to put together and baked up fast. Great flavor ! I was going to half the recipe and only make one pie but decided to go ahead and make two pies. I am glad I did because there was only a small piece left of the second pie. Thank you for the recipe.
- 2 browned pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb smithfield ham sausage, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put half of browned sausage in each pie shell.
- Combine cheeses and divide between pie shells.
- Combine milk and eggs, divide in half and pour over each pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees until top is browned and eggs set (approximately 30 minutes).
- Serve warm with biscuits and fresh fruit.