Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe especially when you have a crowd to cook for.
Make and share this Breakfast Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Put half of browned sausage in each pie shell.
- Combine cheeses and divide between pie shells.
- Combine milk and eggs, divide in half and pour over each pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees until top is browned and eggs set (approximately 30 minutes).
- Serve warm with biscuits and fresh fruit.
This was an absolute hit with my family tonight for dinner !! It was super easy to put together and baked up fast. Great flavor ! I was going to half the recipe and only make one pie but decided to go ahead and make two pies. I am glad I did because there was only a small piece left of the second pie. Thank you for the recipe.
This is a great and quick recipe for breakfast. I made it once with chorizo instead of sausage and that was really good and spicy also. I have only ever gotten compliments and no leftovers on this recipe!
this is a great cold weather breakfast and easy to make. My grandchildren loves to help me make it and my picky eaters eat it