Recipe by NZR
This is great as breakfast on the go, as a light lunch or as a snack. It's almost as good as ice cream for dessert, too.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries, divided (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons Kashi Golean cereal, Crunch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a tall drinking glass or parfait dish, layer 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/8 cup blueberries, 1/8 cup sliced strawberries and 1 tbsp Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal.
- If using fresh fruit, parfait may be eaten right away or refrigerated until ready to serve. If using frozen fruit, refrigerate until fruit has thawed, then serve.