Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that I made for us this morning. It's simple to make and was delicious with using Homemade pancake syrup over top. You can make this with using your favorite breakfast meat and your favorite way of making eggs. I just scrambled our eggs for this meal. You may add cheese too if you don't want to use any kind of syrup over top. NOTE: I used 1 c buttermilk plus 1/2 cup regular milk to thin out the batter a bit.
To Make the Pancakes
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- oil, for griddle
For the Sandwich
- 6 ounces of land o'frost canadian bacon style bacon
- 4 eggs, scrambled in butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- maple syrup
- Preheat griddle to 350'
- Mix together Bisquick Mix, milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add some oil to the griddle and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook each pancake until edges are lightly brown and flip over and repeat.
- Place pancakes on a plate until ready to assemble a sandwich.
- Heat a skillet and lightly brown canadian bacon and place on a plate until ready to make your sandwich.
- Add some butter to a skillet to melt.
- In a small bowl add eggs, 2Tbs. milk and salt and black pepper, stir to combine well.
- Add egg mixture to heated skillet and scramble til light and fluffy.
- Assemble your sandwich with 1 pancake on bottom, add some scrambled egg on top of pancake and add 2 to 4 pieces of canadian bacon.
- Place another pancake over top.
- You may than pour your favorite pancake syrup over top if you desire or just have your sandwich plain.
- Serve and enjoy!