Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was looking for an easy way to make sure my 15 year old son would eat a good breakfast on the run. I just wrap up one of these and he enjoys a hot breakfast while walking to the bus stop.
- 1 egg
- 1 dash season salt
- 2 sausage links (precooked)
- 1⁄4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- hot dog bun
- hot sauce (optional)
- cook sausage links as directed.
- make scrambled eggs (beat egg in bowl cook on medium heat with 1 T. of butter until eggs are solid).
- add season salt to eggs.
- use spatula to "chop" egg in smaller pieces.
- place sausage links in bun.
- top sausage with scrambled egg.
- top egg with grated cheese.
- top cheese with some hot sauce (optional).
- microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- eat right away or wrap it up to enjoy later.