Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Banana, peanut butter and honey on an English Muffin.
Make and share this Breakfast on an English Muffin recipe from Food.com.
- 4 English muffins or 8 crumpets, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat grill (broiler).
- Lightly toast muffins or crumpets.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over muffins or crumpets.
- Spread honey evenly over muffins or crumpets.
- Top with bananas.
- Place on oven tray under grill (broiler) until honey starts to sizzle.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Delicious! I made this with toast, as I am a poor college student and dont have english muffins. I may make pancakes with this as a topping though, or I may make rolls and have this be the filling. It was wow worthy. Such simple ingredients but the combination of them together....
My son loved this! Very healthy and easy.
I made this for the DM as a light lunch using a wholegrain English muffin and she thoroughly enjoyed as a change from a banana sandwich, thank you Jewelies, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.