I had this for breakfast at my friend's place. Didn't leave until i got the recipe from her cook! Bacon,onions,cheddar cheese, tomato, milk and eggs in 1 dish! It will keep you going the whole day! Serve on toast, its a great way to start your morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chopped bacon in a hot skillet till oil oozes out.
- 2Add in onions and saute till fragrant.
- 3Dump in minced tomato and let cook till soft.
- 4Add in the cubed cheese and blend to let it melt.
- 5Add the milk to the eggs and beat together.
- 6Pour on bacon mixture and keep stirring, make sure it will not set.
- 7Mixture has to be lumpy.
- 8Dish up and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- 9Great on toasts!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast of Champions
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 223.7 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g