Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had this for breakfast at my friend's place. Didn't leave until i got the recipe from her cook! Bacon,onions,cheddar cheese, tomato, milk and eggs in 1 dish! It will keep you going the whole day! Serve on toast, its a great way to start your morning.
- 4 rashes smoked bacon or 4 slices any bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and rough chopped
- 2 slices Velveeta cheese, chunked to small cubes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chives (optional)
- Cook chopped bacon in a hot skillet till oil oozes out.
- Add in onions and saute till fragrant.
- Dump in minced tomato and let cook till soft.
- Add in the cubed cheese and blend to let it melt.
- Add the milk to the eggs and beat together.
- Pour on bacon mixture and keep stirring, make sure it will not set.
- Mixture has to be lumpy.
- Dish up and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Great on toasts!