Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my aunt's recipe and it is such a yummy way to make oatmeal!!
Make and share this Breakfast Oatmeal Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 2 3⁄4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup craisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄3 cups milk
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray and 8-inch square pan with coking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a different bowl mix all remaining ingredients, and then combine with dry ingredients.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until center is firm to the touch.