Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
It is a yummy cookie with breakfast ingredients. It is very simple and you do not have to bake them. You can eat them warm or chilled. Both ways are delicious. They are great to save for fun parties and to serve kids. My kids ask for them each morning.
- 3 (8 ounce) packets oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Trix cereal
- 1⁄4 cup frosted flakes
- take the oatmeal and pour all 3 packets in a bowl. then add the milk or water and stir until it is a moist batter. add 1/4 cup of sugar and cinammon to the batter then mix well.
- take spoon fulls of batter and place on a microwave safe plate. put in microwave for 1 minute. take out and let cool for 1 minute before making the topping.
- for topping take the frosted flakes and put in plastic bag and crush. crush until cereal is finely crushed. repeat with the trix cereal. after all cereal is crushed put in a bowl. stir the 2 cereal together. now add a few pinches of sugar and cinammon. stir. then sprinkle topping on cookies. (optional) then take 1/4 cup of milk and pour on the center of cookies so they are moist. let it sit for 1 minute. ENJOY!