Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make your own granola bars to pack for lunches. Healthier than store bought.
- 591.47 ml toasted rice cereal
- 473.18 ml quick-cooking oatmeal
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 118.29 ml light corn syrup
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Combined the rice cereal, oatmeal, and raisins.
- In saucepan , mix together the brown sugar, & corn syrup. Turn heat to medium high. Stir constantly while the mixture is brought to a boil, once boiling remove from heat.
- Stir the peanut butter, & vaniila intot he sugar mixture in the saucepan. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereals and raisins in the large bowl. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into the baking pan.
- When cool cut into 18 bars.