Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Make your own granola bars to pack for lunches. Healthier than store bought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combined the rice cereal, oatmeal, and raisins.
- 2In saucepan , mix together the brown sugar, & corn syrup. Turn heat to medium high. Stir constantly while the mixture is brought to a boil, once boiling remove from heat.
- 3Stir the peanut butter, & vaniila intot he sugar mixture in the saucepan. Blend until smooth.
- 4Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereals and raisins in the large bowl. Mix well.
- 5Press the mixture into the baking pan.
- 6When cool cut into 18 bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast No Bake Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g