Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make your own granola bars to pack for lunches. Healthier than store bought.
Make and share this Breakfast No Bake Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combined the rice cereal, oatmeal, and raisins.
- In saucepan , mix together the brown sugar, & corn syrup. Turn heat to medium high. Stir constantly while the mixture is brought to a boil, once boiling remove from heat.
- Stir the peanut butter, & vaniila intot he sugar mixture in the saucepan. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereals and raisins in the large bowl. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into the baking pan.
- When cool cut into 18 bars.