- 13 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups refried beans
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 32 ounces salsa, warmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the bottom of a large oven-safe platter with tortilla chips.
- Microwave refried beans for 1 minute, then spread over the tortilla chips.
- Crumble scrambled eggs evenly over beans.
- Evenly pour warmed salsa over eggs.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Broil entire platter in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately, garnishing with scallions.