Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very yummy, Weight Watchers points 3.
- 25 g reduced-fat butter
- 100 g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 slices whole meal bread
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the milk. Return to the heat and continue to stir until the mixture thickens. Stir in the parsley.
- Serve the mushrooms over the toast.