Recipe by CookinQueen
Make a batch of these on Sunday night and you can have a quick and easy breakfast all week. Great to reheat in the microwave. If you can't find fat free half & half in your area, use the regular half & half.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach (squeeze all water out)
- 2 ounces deli ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix eggs well and add in fat free half and half.
- Fold in cheese, ham and spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into well-greased (spray with Pam or similar product) muffin tin.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes on middle oven rack.
- Let muffins set about 5 minutes before serving.