Recipe by Anna P.
A quick breakfast muffin, great to have on the side with bacon and eggs instead of toast. enjoy.
- 1 3⁄4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour,sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg and butter; add to flour mixture and stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Fill greased medium muffin tins.
- Bake in 400f oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter or preserves.