Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This quick favorite was also can be used as an after school snack.
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Cut tortillas in small pieces and fry until crispy.
- Make sure you stir them continually so they get toasted evenly.
- Put in the onion if you like onion, and let it cook a little.
- Add the eggs and cook until done.
- You can also add tomatoes, bell pepper cheese and hot chili if you like.
Great recipe! I love the corn tortillas in it. I cut back on the oil, a 1/4 cup sounds like alot. This is just how my mom used to make eggs for me. Brings back memories...thanks!