1/1 Photo of Breakfast Mice
A cute variation of the deviled egg to serve to the kids. Can also be a great food to serve for breakfast (hence the name), a themed party or Halloween. By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently scoop egg yolks into small bowl.
- 2Mash yolks, mayonnaise and salt until smooth.
- 3Spoon yolk mixture back into egg halves.(Do not heap).
- 4Place 2 halves, cut side down, on each serving plate. (on top of lettuce or spinach leaves if using)
- 5Cut two tiny slits near the narrow end of each egg half; position 2 radish slices on (or into) each half for ears.
- 6Use the root end of each radish to form tails.
- 7Push raisins (or currants) into each egg half to form eyes.
- 8Place small pile of cheese in front of each mouse.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Mice
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 226.8 mg
- Sodium 442.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: