A cute variation of the deviled egg to serve to the kids. Can also be a great food to serve for breakfast (hence the name), a themed party or Halloween. By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
- Gently scoop egg yolks into small bowl.
- Mash yolks, mayonnaise and salt until smooth.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg halves.(Do not heap).
- Place 2 halves, cut side down, on each serving plate. (on top of lettuce or spinach leaves if using)
- Cut two tiny slits near the narrow end of each egg half; position 2 radish slices on (or into) each half for ears.
- Use the root end of each radish to form tails.
- Push raisins (or currants) into each egg half to form eyes.
- Place small pile of cheese in front of each mouse.