Recipe by Jeff Hixson
I watched my brother in law Skip make something close to this and it looked good, when I tried it my kids loved it, and wanted it again!!
Top Review by MizzNezz
I served this to 4 hungry men this morning and they just DEVOURED it! I made the recipe exactly as posted. It was very easy to make. I served it with biscuits and blackberry jam. It was a big hit, and I will definitly make this again. Thanks Jeff!
- 5 diced cooked potatoes
- 2 bell peppers, sliced in strips
- 1 large onion, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 beaten eggs
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan cook sausage until brown.
- Drain fat; add the onion, pepper strips, potatoes and seasoning salt.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, preheat broiler.
- Add eggs and cook until set.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put under broiler until cheese is melted and slightly browned.