Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I watched my brother in law Skip make something close to this and it looked good, when I tried it my kids loved it, and wanted it again!!
- In a large frying pan cook sausage until brown.
- Drain fat; add the onion, pepper strips, potatoes and seasoning salt.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, preheat broiler.
- Add eggs and cook until set.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put under broiler until cheese is melted and slightly browned.