1/1 Photo of Breakfast Melts
My husband loves these, they are nice for a brunch with the girlfriends or a quick warm treat that can be reheated all morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread
- 8 extra large eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/8 cup mushroom (finely chopped)
- 1/8 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (smoked preferred and finely chopped)
- 1/8 cup bacon (crumbled)
- 1/8 cup Mexican blend cheese (4 cheese mexican blend, shredded)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (4 cheese mexican blend, shredded)
- 1Cut bread into 20 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices on a baking stone.
- 2Cook Bacon and crumble.
- 3Chop onion, bell pepper, mushrooms & Sun Dried Tomatoes and put in small bowl. Add 1/8 c of cheese and bacon.
- 4In another bowl, crack eggs and add whipping cream and whisk. Spray Pam on frying pan and heat on medium for 1 minute.
- 5Add chopped ingredients to egg mixture and whisk again. Add to pan. Cook "making scrambled eggs".
- 6Divide egg mixture (after cooked) evenly among bread slices. Divide 2 cups of cheese evenly over the 20 pieces.
- 7Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Melts
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 337.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g