Recipe by Sharon D.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. this is mainly for breakfast but can be enjoyed any time of the day1
- 2 cups chopped or shredded ham
- 6 -8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- pour 1/2 cup oil into the skillet, add the ham, onions and peppers! cook over medium heat until ham is starting to brown and onions are translucient! add the potatoes and cook until starting to brown! mix the eggs in a bowl, and pour over all stirring to incorperate into the potatoes! Cook until eggs are set! lower heat and sprinkle with the cheese! cover with lid for 3 or 4 minutes until cheese is melted! Serve with toast and juice or fresh fruit!