Similar to that served at Irma's in downtown Houston, TX. A cross between a Mexican agua fresca and American lemonade. Full of small bits of seasonal fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon juice (or other melon juice or mango juice)
- 2 -2 1/2 cups finely chopped mixed fresh fruit (strawberries, mangoes, apple with skin on, red grapes, peaches, apricots, lychees, pears, honeydew m)
- 1In a large pitcher (preferably a clear one to show off the fruit) mix together the lemonade concentrate, watermelon juice, and 2 cups cold water.
- 2Stir in the fruit; taste and add a bit more water if you want.
- 3Serve in tall glasses; or cover, refrigerate, and serve later in the day.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 98.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: