Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Similar to that served at Irma's in downtown Houston, TX. A cross between a Mexican agua fresca and American lemonade. Full of small bits of seasonal fresh fruit.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon juice (or other melon juice or mango juice)
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups finely chopped mixed fresh fruit (strawberries, mangoes, apple with skin on, red grapes, peaches, apricots, lychees, pears, honeydew m)
- In a large pitcher (preferably a clear one to show off the fruit) mix together the lemonade concentrate, watermelon juice, and 2 cups cold water.
- Stir in the fruit; taste and add a bit more water if you want.
- Serve in tall glasses; or cover, refrigerate, and serve later in the day.