1/2 Photos of Breakfast Lasagna
This is a different kind of breakfast casserole. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer in a large casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray 4 slices of bread, 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of each cheese.
- 3Mix eggs, milk, mustard, and onion and pour over layers.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5In the morning cover with corn flakes and drizzle melted margarine over.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes uncovered.
- 7Prep time does not include overnight time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.2
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 272.7 mg
- Sodium 919.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean baked ham