Recipe by Hollyism
I have always wanted to try this camp breakfast with my kids. Who knows...maybe we'll do it this weekend in our backyard firepit!
Directions See How It's Made
- Have one of each ingredient per person.
- Cut orange in half and carefully remove the meat of the orange without tearing the cup shaped peeling.
- Break one egg into one orange cup and fill the other with your favorite muffin batter mixed in a ziplock bag.
- Place each cup on its own square of double thickness foil, then bring the four corners of the foil to the top and twist securely to seal. (Be sure to leave enough room for the muffin to rise.)
- Set the foil enclosed cups on hot coals for 10 to 15 minutes, then enjoy a delicious breakfast of orange slices, eggs and muffins.