1/7 Photos of Breakfast in a Pan Frittata
Not knowing what to fix for breakfast can be a real chore. This was the result of "I'm tired of the same old thing". Served this with homemade biscuits and sliced tomatoes. Makes two generous servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using medium shredder blade of food processor, shred the potato.
- 2Warm olive oil in non-stick skillet, add potato, bell pepper, green onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- 3Cook and stir until potato is lightly browned and other vegetables are crisp tender.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste, pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- 5Cook until eggs are almost set, running spatula around edges and allowing uncooked egg to run to bottom of pan.
- 6When eggs are almost set, invert onto a dinner plate and then slip back into pan allowing the bottom to cook completely.
- 7The last few minutes top with shredded cheese and cover until cheese melts.
- 8Cut in half and slip onto serving plates.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast in a Pan Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 968.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g