Not knowing what to fix for breakfast can be a real chore. This was the result of "I'm tired of the same old thing". Served this with homemade biscuits and sliced tomatoes. Makes two generous servings.
- Using medium shredder blade of food processor, shred the potato.
- Warm olive oil in non-stick skillet, add potato, bell pepper, green onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- Cook and stir until potato is lightly browned and other vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cook until eggs are almost set, running spatula around edges and allowing uncooked egg to run to bottom of pan.
- When eggs are almost set, invert onto a dinner plate and then slip back into pan allowing the bottom to cook completely.
- The last few minutes top with shredded cheese and cover until cheese melts.
- Cut in half and slip onto serving plates.