1/14 Photos of Breakfast in a Mug
I came across this recipe and had to give it a try. What a delicious and easy way to have eggs. This is a great recipe to teach the kids to make so they can make breakfast on their own. *I wanted to add that veggie spray works well and I most often use 1 whole egg and 1 egg white mixed together for a healthier approach- you can't tell the difference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in 12 oz. microwave safe mug or small bowl.
- 2Microwave on High 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
- 3Add egg (s), milk, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir or whip with a fork.
- 5Microwave one egg on High 35 to 45 seconds; two eggs 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until eggs begin to set, stirring with fork to break apart after half of the time.
- 6Remove eggs when they are still soft and moist. (you may have to play with the time depending on your microwave) Let stand about 2 minutes.
- 7While eggs are standing crumble bacon and add to eggs.
- 8Eggs will firm up while standing.
- 9If desired sprinkle with shredded cheese during standing time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast in a Mug
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 218.6 mg
- Sodium 334.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g